We are hiring kitchen help to assist us with making our amazing shortbread cookies for the upcoming farmers market season. We bring our all natural, artisan, small batch gourmet shortbread to our eager customers at farmers markets, craft fairs and trade shows in and around the Lower Mainland and, soon, in our very own shop.
You share our passion for good food made with the best ingredients that creates amazing baking, can keep a secret (shh our recipes are top secret), have what it takes to get the job done, work well independently and with others and want to help us succeed.
Some things about the job:
- We are looking for people who are cheerful and outgoing and enthusiastic about our story (read it here. ).
- We work from about 2 pm to 10 pm Monday to Thursday plus some Fridays and weekends as well during the busy market season.
- Opportunity to do sales at craft fairs and in our pop up shop
- We're flexible and will consider candidates who are available at least 2 days per week. Students welcome.
- This job may become permanent in the new year.
- Our shortbread makers also receive free cookies
Please send us your resume to jobs(at)sableshortbread.ca and we'll be in touch with all qualified applicants.
This position may be subject to funding requirements.